- National survey results confirm owners and renters agree owning a home is a smart decision over the long term.
- 95% of owners surveyed believe that over a period of several years, it makes more sense to own a home.
- 72% of renters surveyed agree.
- 93% of owners surveyed would buy again.
- 63% of renters surveyed said they are at least somewhat likely to purchase a home in the future. * National Association of Realtors
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Attitudes about homeownership
Ready to make the move?
Housing needs change as life goes on, you will need someone that can serve your home financing needs. So when you plan to buy a home, you should rely on someone you know can help you plan effectively, purchase confidently and own successfully.
Opportunity is knocking - LOUDLY!
While the Spring has been the best time to buy - the Fall historically has been a close second.
If your time has come for you to buy either your next home OR, your first home, your timing couldn't be better! Many areas of the country are experiencing lower home prices, or mortgage interest rates remain near historical low levels. You may be able to find an attractively priced property that is move in ready.
Attitudes about homeownership remain positive!*
More then ever, in today’s market it is extremely important to have an informed, Savvy REALTOR who knows and understand this market.
- Contact me - (click below)